Arduino Flow Bench 3

As promised the wiring diagram and a parts list of the items I used.



  1. Arduion Nano REV 3
  2. 20x4 LCD screen
  3. salvaged Mass Air from a 1990 Ford mustang GT
  4. salvaged Mass Air connector
  5. 12 power supply off my shelf that I have had for years. You could use a 12V battery.
  6. Black and Decker leaf blower - I got at a yard sale several years ago and use to blow off my driveway. So I will not count toward the price
So far I have spent a total of $16

Next time I post on this project I hope to have built the adapters for a leaf blower and the Mass Air. I will attach to an old Ford E7 head I have laying around and take some measurements.


Comments

  1. Hi

    if i have different MAF sensor, i can change volts and cfm data in your code?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes that would work, i was not worried about temp although it would make better accuracy

      Delete

Post a Comment